Monday, October 7, 2013

Chasing After Change

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; Psalm 63:1 KJV

In this Psalm, David was literally in a dry and thirsty land. He didn't ask God for water or food or even shade, he basically told the Lord that he was chasing after Him. Once we have Christ, our spiritual thirst is quenched, for He is living water. And we know that once we are in Christ, we are new. The same way we long to be more like Christ, we have to long to change our ways. Yes, Isaiah 55:8 says, "'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,'declares the Lord;" but we still have to chase the change to become as much like Him as possible.


Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment