Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm Praying for You

I have to take the time to say thank you, again. Thanks to the daily readers, thanks to the occasional readers and thanks to those who are just browsing. As the Word says in Ephesians 1:16, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

My sincere prayer is that you all are touched by my posts and that we are all motivated and inspired to change. As I said before, change can be difficult, maybe even painful, but it is also beautiful; it allows us to be fresh, new, creative and free.


If there are any suggestion or feedback you'd like to offer, please email me at LisaChanel82@gmail.com. You can also follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/LisaChanel82 

Thanks for the encouragement and as always:

Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment