Monday, April 20, 2015

I Hate My Job

Well, it's Monday and for many of us, the start of our work week. From the time I entered the building (for my 9-5) to the time I sat at my desk, I heard three people say, "I hate my job." Now, a lot of people actually mean it when they say those words, but what I've found is that when people say they hate their jobs, they're really saying, "I'm uncomfortable because I didn't follow my dreams;" or "I'm too talented to be here;" generally something along those lines.

If we would take a step back and look at the bigger picture, we would be really grateful. One, we have a job; two, there's a reason that we're there; and three, it could always be worse. We should be making as many connections as possible and learning as much as we can - you never know who knows who.

I'm not saying stay "stuck," but what I am saying is to work with a smile and keep working towards the place where you really want to be. Colossians 3:23 says, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,"

Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!!
Lisa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment