Monday, September 19, 2016

God is Faithful

Over the past few months, I've really been wanting to blog again. I kept thinking, "Man, I really miss doing my blog, but have I waited too long to continue where I left off?" I had a fear that people would see the gap in time from my last post and wonder what I've been doing. This has been going on for weeks - the constant "mind-field" battle. It wasn't until today that I literally had to laugh at myself. I sat at my computer, with an empty page and a blinking cursor. I exhaled and let my eyes wander to the title of my blog, "Change Your Mind, Change Your Life." Wow! And there you have it, Lisa. All you have to do is change your mind and get back in the game.

With that being said, welcome back, faithful followers and nice to meet you, new readers! I pray that we are all encouraged, blessed and uplifted.

All thanks, praise and glory to God for this gift - He is faithful. Let's go!!!

Change Your Mind, Change Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment