Monday, August 12, 2013

Beautiful Mistake

Happy Monday!

I've been waiting all weekend to give my review of Pia Jones', "Beautiful Mistake;" so finally, the wait is over!!

I was engaged, emotionally, from the very 1st page. The story line was very realistic and easy to follow. The characters were easy to relate to and thanks to Ms. Jones' descriptive writing, I could visualize each one of them and their personalities. One of the things that stood out most to me was how Love changed minds and lives in an instance.

If you're looking for an entertaining, believable and thought provoking novel, I highly recommend "Beautiful Mistake." Ms. Jones did a great job setting her fans/readers up for the next novel; I can't wait to see what happens next!

Beautiful Mistake is available on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com


Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment