Saturday, August 17, 2013

Write the Vision, Make it Plain

Good morning family! What are your plans for this weekend? Hopefully, you plan on taking time out to write your ideas down. Ideas for what, you ask...for any/everything! When we write things out, thats actually the 1st step to putting them into action. So even if it's something as simple as ideas to organize your kids room or something bigger like how you're going to build your brand/empire, it all starts with the planning process and putting it on paper.

Try to include these things in your writing:
WHO: Who do I already know that can assist me? Who is this idea going to benefit?
WHAT: What do I want the outcome to be? What resources do I need?
WHEN: When do I see this starting?
WHERE: Where will this take place? Where can I go for support?
WHY: Why am I doing this? Why is it important?
HOW: How can I make this work?

I hope this helps!

Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment