Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm Just a Blogger

Colossians 3:23-24 (NIV) Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 


I have always heard people say, "I'm just the receptionist," or "I'm just a stay at home mom," and "I'm just a janitor;" but most of the time, the positions that are looked down on are the most important ones that keep the other operations running smoothly. Never say "I'm just..." because as the scripture says, you will receive your inheritance from the Lord. Don't be discouraged by who you aren't, look at who you are right now as well as who you aspire to be. Be the best secretary, parent, garbage man, delivery person, student, retail/fast food worker, etc. that you can be right now and be proud of the fact that you understand the changes and challenges that are necessary before reaching that next goal in your life. Even if you aren't 100% sure of your next move, just keep moving and do not settle for mediocrity!

 Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment