Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Let Everything that has Breath...

Good Morning All! For such a long time I've wanted to hear gospel music that makes me want to dance like David. Of course the shouting music (when I think about Jesus, what He's done for me...) makes me move and there are other gospel songs that I really enjoy, but I want something I can groove to, dance to, 2-step to, worship to and even party to. Last year, my friend DJ 5Starr invited my family and I out to an event called "Jammin' With Jesus" and let me just let you all know: WE JAMMED!

Change the way you think about Psalms 150 and understand that DJ 5Starr definitely praises God through Spiritual Spinning; his turntables are his instrument of praise! Please bring the young and young at heart out to this event! Come as you are and be ready to party...seriously!!


Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment