Friday, August 9, 2013

Can I Borrow Some Change?

It's FRIDAY! For a lot of people that means it's payday. With that being said, I'm asking you to "Pay" it Forward and lend someone some change.

Change the way you talk to people
Change the way you look at and/or judge them
Change the way you answer people

Today, I'm asking that you sow a seed into someone's life; through time, finances, a word...anything, just be selfless and try to make a splash for someone else before the day is over.

And the reason I said "lend" someone some change instead of "give," is because it will come back to you! It may not come directly from them, but a third party might step in and do something to "repay" you for lending that change.

Be Blessed and have a Great Day!

Change Your Mind, Change Your Life!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is such an inspiration to read everyday! I need for the world to take 1 minute from their GODless schedules and focus on GOD and read this blog! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! I'm truly a fan. Smootches XOXOXOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) To God be the glory! Thanks for the motivation and I appreciate your support!

      Delete